Saturday, March 30, 2013

Process

I've recently started consulting out of Global Fitness in Kelowna and with it has come the benefit of going to yoga classes. I used to take yoga, maybe 10 years ago. Then kids came along and personal time became more difficult to find. I love it and I have found an amazing instructor. At this weeks "Yoga for Hips" class she spoke of process. How the journey to the final pose is as important as the pose. It got me thinking (after yoga of course, a wandering mind makes me lose my balance). In our lives there is a process too- the process of launching a new business, the process of moving towards a healthier diet, the process of finding our balance- in yoga and in our lives. It all takes time. If you're working towards an improved diet or weight loss or a fast marathon time- take it one step at a time and enjoy the process. When you achieve your goal it will be for the long term because of the solid foundation you have built.

No comments:

Post a Comment